- Visit the AAU website (www.aausports.org) and sign in to the athlete’s membership account.
- Once logged in, navigate to the “membership management” section.
- Look for the blue pencil icon, usually located next to the athlete’s membership details, and click on it to edit the membership information.
- In the edit membership form, locate the field for club code or affiliation.
- Add the RUSH Club Code “W3779T” to the appropriate field.
- After adding the club code, ensure that all the membership information is accurate.
- Finally, click on the “Save” or “Update” button to save the changes and connect the AAU membership to RUSH Volleyball Club.
- Access the specific link provided:
- If you haven’t purchased the USAV membership yet, you will be prompted to do so. Follow the instructions on the website to purchase the membership.
- If you have already purchased the USAV membership, proceed to the next step.
- The link will redirect you to a page with forms or fields that need to be filled out.
- Fill in the required information accurately, ensuring that you select RUSH Volleyball Club as the affiliated club.
- Submit the forms or click on the designated button to finalize the process.