Age Calculator: Make sure you register for the correct age:
Select the Month,
Day & Year, then click on the button to see the youngest age group
of that birth date.
Registration Link: Register for Tryouts
Register for tryouts by clicking the link below:
2021-2022 RUSH Tryout Registration
Cost to register is $25 and is nonrefundable.
Create a SportsEngine Account: If you don’t already have one ***
***READ THIS INFORMATION BEFORE YOU PURCHASE A MEMBERSHIP***
Do you have a SPORTSENGINE account?
Does the PARENT/GUARDIAN have the Household Account in SportsEngine?
If NOT – the parent or guardian of a junior must create the Household account in the SE MMS Login Portal (below). There are waivers that must be signed by the parent or guardian on behalf of the junior. There is no charge to create the Household account.
- The child will be added to the “Household” account during the membership purchase process.
- Add a Child when asked whom the membership is for if the child’s name does not appear.
- A junior member that is already 18 must have their own SportsEngine account. They are allowed to sign the
waivers on their own behalf. They are also required to take the SafeSport Training.
- A junior member that will turn 18 during the current season will be required to create their own Household
account upon turning 18.
For a family that is registering more than one adult –
- Each adult must have their own SE Account.
- A background screen cannot be purchased for an adult under another adult’s Household account.
- The membership of any junior member(s) of the same household should be purchased under the same parent’s
SportsEngine MMS login portal
to create an account or to log into your existing account.
Required Membership: Purchase a USAV Membership
SE MMS login portal
– to login or create a SportsEngine Account.
- Once the SportsEngine account is set up, click on this SportsEngine Quizzard link. This link will ask you who the membership is for and help you select the appropriate membership type for that person.
- Make sure to select the highest level of membership needed to cover all the requirements needed.
For example if an adult player is also going be a Junior Coach, select the Adult coaching juniors membership.
Understand that in order to be placed on a roster, ALL the requirements of that membership type must be completed first.
Required Membership: AAU Membership
AAU membership is required for participating in the tournaments. Each team member will be required to register with AAU. It is a simple and inexpensive process and the link to join can be found below:
Amongst your personal information, you will be required to enter your club affiliation code. The club affiliation code for Rush Volleyball is:
- Arizona Rush Volleyball – WYD96Y
Complete Player Packet
Please download, print, and sign all appropriate information:
2021-2022 Tryout Packet
**This same packet will be sent home with players who attend August 12th Open Gym**
Tryout Day: What to bring to tryouts:
- Parent or Guardian
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Passport
- Completed Player Packet
- Be prepared to make a commitment payment in the amount of $450.
9560 E Ray Rd, Mesa, AZ 85212
14U: 7:00am to 8:30am (Commitments and Jersey Sizing until 9:00am)
15U/16U: 8:30am to 10:00am (Commitments and Jersey Sizing until 10:30am)
17U/18U: 10:00am to 11:30am (Commitments and Jersey Sizing until 12:00pm)
**Parents or Guardians must be present in order to sign contractual documents**